Comment or Concern


Submit Comments or Concerns

We want your Feed back

This page is designed for you to report community concerns or comments.

If you need to report an emergency or a crime in progress, dial 9-1-1.

For non-emergency matters where you require Police, Fire, or EMS call (302) 858-2970.

For after-hours power outages or utility emergencies, please call our after hours number (302) 629-4550.

Submit Comment Or Concern


Email Address: 




Security Measure